Personalized Counsel for Injury Cases & Claims
If you have been hurt due to someone else’s negligence, then you should think about pursuing compensation through a personal injury claim. If you have been hurt at work due to a mistake, including your own, then you should be eligible to get workers’ compensation. In either situation, you can come to Rancaño & Rancaño, APLC in Stockton to eliminate the guesswork. We are the team of attorneys that people trust to keep their cases moving without making them feel rushed and without compromising for the sake of insurance companies.
We focus our practice on the following:
- Personal injury claims: California liability law allows you to pursue compensation from any party that causes you to suffer an injury due to its negligence. You can be partially or mostly liable for the accident and still have the option to file a claim or lawsuit, which is beneficial if your damages are much worse than the other party’s.
- Workers’ compensation claims: An employer with just one employee must provide them with workers’ compensation insurance coverage, which should pay for medical bills and provide other benefits in the event of a workplace accident. Although workers’ comp seems straightforward, it is often complicated by stubborn insurance companies.
Need the help of our Stockton attorneys? Let us know by calling (209) 850-7379.
Benefits of Choosing Our Firm
Rancaño & Rancaño, APLC is the trusted name for many locals throughout Stockton and the surrounding area. While you can take their word on it when they say that we are highly qualified to handle your case or lawsuit, we encourage you to see for yourself exactly why they are right.
People like to work with our law firm because of our accolades, which include:
- Significant case victories: Our case results include multiple multimillion-dollar settlements and verdict awards for our clients.
- Extensive legal experience: We have been growing our reputation and business since first opening our doors in 1989.
- Complete staff: Our attorneys are backed by support staff members. They all work together to elevate your case.
- Plaintiff-only representation: We are committed to only representing plaintiffs, never insurance companies.
Getting Started is Easy – Just Call Our Law Firm
You don’t need to wait or delay if you have to begin a personal injury or workers’ compensation case. All you need to do is pick up the phone and dial (209) 850-7379 to connect with our Stockton law firm. Each consultation we offer is FREE and requires no contract signatures, so you can learn more about our services without paying a cent or risking anything. All we ask is for a little bit of your time.
Contact ustoday without delay.
“I would tell others if they're seeking legal professional help, that Rancaño & Rancaño helped me and that they can most likely help them in their situation.”- Jose
“There's many people that recommended me to go to Rancaño & Rancaño because they were in the same situation, and they helped them like they helped me in providing excellent service.”- Ancieto
“The office is always clean and welcoming. The receptionist is very professional and nice.”- Denise
Workers' Compensation $2,264,827
Juan Perez Vasquez v. Sonoran Roofing, Inc., CIGA, services by Sedgwick CMS
Workers' Compensation $2,172,000
Sergio Cervantes v. Central Valley Painting, State Compensation Insurance Fund
Workers' Compensation $2,150,000
Julio Calderon v. South Placer Roofing Co., Inc., State Compensation Insurance Fund
Workers' Compensation $1,925,000
Armando Calderon v. A & A Cattle, Intercare Insurance Services
Construction Site Injury $1,750,000
Martinez v. Unger Construction
Obstetrical Negligence $1,500,000
Martinez v. County of Merced
Workers' Compensation $1,302,500
Damian Sanchez v. MG Simms Painting & Decorating, The Hartford
Workers' Compensation $1,300,000
Ociel Garcia v. Capital Builders, National Fire Union Insurance Company
Motor Vehicle Collision $1,300,000
Walls v. Svenhard
Workers' Compensation $1,250,000
Ramon Madriz-Mendoza v. Pacific International Steel, State Compensation Insurance Fund
On the Side of Workers
Our firm is exclusively dedicated to helping injured workers and individuals receive the justice they deserve.
Experienced Support Staff
Our firm is staffed by experienced legal professionals who have been helping us serve injured workers for many years.
Se Habla Español
Our multi-lingual staff is proud to serve clients in both English and Spanish.
Experience on Your Side
Our firm has been serving injured clients throughout California's Central Valley for 30 years.
A Reputation for Excellence
We have received countless testimonials from happy clients since our law firm first opened its doors in 1989.
A Track Record of Success
Our firm has recovered millions of dollars for injured workers and individuals.